Saturday, October 24, 2009

Alright. . I need my fix.

I have noticed... I am a very picky person when it comes to strangers, I can't just go into a group. I am very shy. It takes a very long time for me to speak to people like that.

So I am trying to make a group with my ladies. Which is both great and sucks at the same time. I am new to dming, they are new to playing. Since they are new to playing, they won't be able to (g/d)m anytime soon. I will be left with having to dm for a long while.

BUt that is okay... Why? Cause I HAVEN'T PLAYED IN SUCH A LONG WHILE>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I told you I was addicted.. I am suffering withdrawals.. it is much like heroin, except I can live an exceedingly long life and I won't kill anyone for my addiction. . . maybe... Just kidding but seriously.. I want to RP SOOO BAD.

I will be (G/D)M as soon as I am ready... ugh.. for now just enjoy my other blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment